CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Let's get ready to RUMBLLLLLLLLLLLLE!


That's right, it is time to KICK SOME ASS Patriot style! It is about 5PM, and we in the Sully household are gettin wicked friggin excited...for all you non-New Englandah's out there, that means really really excited...and then a little more excited...so the line at game time will be 12 points, wish I lived in Vegas because I would definitely be putting a c-mark on this one....I'll report back after the pummelling is complete!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You may want to retract that comment buddy. Welcome to my world! GO BUCKS!

Sully the Diehard Pats Fan said...

I prefer to allow this post to remind me of how overconfident I was so I can learn from this experience....who am I kidding, I haven't figured out how to delete posts yet....