CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Brady plays like Bledsoe and we STILL win

I'll tell you what, I can't believe Brady could play so bad and we STILL end up winning the game, that is just retarded. It's good to know that when required, this team can totally crank it up on defense and make the big stops when they need to if the offense is not firing on all cylinders. It also helped that LT is a complete panty boy. If I was in an AFC Championship game with everything on the line, my leg would have to physically separate at the knee for me to take myself out of the ballgame. LT is about a 2 on the Ronnie Lott toughness scale...you know, the story of how Lott broke his finger and had it AMPUTATED vice coming out of the game! That makes me want to toss my Harrison's Roast Beef sandwich just thinking about that kind of pain. LT looked nice and toasty sitting on the bench, that's all I can say. When you play all your college ball in Texas and then go to San Dog, I guess your crank falls off and the skirt comes on when you get into sub freezing playing conditions. Farewell losahs! On to the SUPAH BOWL!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had to make the Bledsoe comparison, didn't you? But it's not just Brady. Sometimes the whole team plays like they want to lose, and we still win. Some victories may not be pretty, but I'll take 'em. A W is a W. Our D was able to hold it together, and MAN has Maroney been producing in the last handful of games. Nice picture of Bruschi celebrating, not that I'm biased or anything. It's not as though I have a #54 jersey lying around anywhere . . . Ahem. So what's your take on the Superbowl matchup? I think the last thing the NFL needs is another smelly Manning going to the 'Bowl, but alas. I really wanted a rematch to make up for that whole '97 fiasco, but the Giants squeezed that win in over the Packers. Oh well. Anyone need any AFC Championship gear? Lemme know. I'm surrounded. =)

Sully the Diehard Pats Fan said...

Yeah, let's hope that boot is just a gag, right? I'm holding out for SUPER BOWL CHAMIONSHIP gear, thanks...I wanted a rematch withe the fudgepackers...if only to use the word fudgepackers in my report and piss off the ESPN radio execs again...

Anonymous said...

Oooooh. What did you do to piss off the radio execs the FIRST time?? Or do I want to know? Ah hell, I want to know. Do you have any clips handy, or do they now belong to ESPN?

Sully the Diehard Pats Fan said...

Dude, I have a another blog set up called the MAANspace.blogspot.com and some jackass has been comment bombing it....can I get some love in there and fight bak on these MAAN haters?

Anonymous said...

Hey, Sully! What's your take on Burress and his prediction? Confidence is one thing, obnoxiously cocky is another . . .

Sully the Diehard Pats Fan said...

You have to understand that this guy is one knee injury removed from the worst neighborhood in Virginia Beach...that's right he is actually from down here. I have likened his name to sounding like a Toothpaste company...Clearident by Plaxico Burress...has a nice ring doesn't it? Plax is not the sharpest tool in the shed, it doesn't surpise me at all he would make a prdediction based on nothing but what was in his heqad at the moment, which I am sure is sparse on most occasions...