CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Welcome to the Inaugural Launch of Sully the Diehard Pats Fan's Blog!

Welcome Patriot Nation, I am Sully, the Diehard Pats fan of ESPN 1310's New England Patriots Report, and this is your one stop rant site and information and opinion mecca for the New England Patriots. Those in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia recognize me as the definitive encapsulator of Patriots happenings during the regular season, but I hope to offer a bit more here on the blog and keep the pride alive in the offseason. In the name of the Brady, The Belichick, and the Patriot Spirit, AMEN.

6 comments:

townies1 said...

Sully thanks for the venue to discuss the Pats. A few weeks ago you dropped a quicker than your car being stolen at the Burlington Mall reference, which brought back great memories. whats your take on these San Diego morons running their yaps? Do you think it could cause some gloves to be dropped this Sun? And would that disrupt the Pats.
ctownie

Sully the Diehard Pats Fan said...

I think that LT is gonna get a few shots to the grill, that's for sure for the whole 'that team is classless right down to their coach' nonsense when we stole that game from them last year. I'm guessing Rodney puts an extra twist on that knee during a few tackles. The Pats thrive on trash talk on the field but they are very Larry Bird about it, so I don't think it would affect us....

townies1 said...

nice take, who knew LT would bail
quicker than Parcels. Could you really practice all week and then
after one push out of bounds sit like Rosie Ruiz after 1/2 mile run? I will admitt I was a wreck and it took more than the normal 10 pops to calm me, but when Maroney started making his Orr like rushes I calmed down and settled into a better sipping pattern. Give some next week takes please.
ctownie

Sully the Diehard Pats Fan said...

Wasn't that a total reversal from the Jags game where we just tromped all over the field but couldn't seem to stop David Garrard and his misfit group of receivers? Just goes to show you that this team has sooooomany ways to beat ya....spread the word on the blog...where you at around here?

townies1 said...

in Va Beach now, originally from Charlestown, thanks again for this venue and your Tues updates, will you be on ESPN all year or just during season? I am getting your blog out to all Bahstonians I come into contact with,
ctownie

Sully the Diehard Pats Fan said...

Awesome, thanks! I lived in Chicks Beach for almost eight years and recently moved to Toano....